scribblelogue

A travelogue of scribbling in the margins

12.12.2005

Home on the Strange

And because i need a filler post (no, I don't, but let us just say so for the sake of itself), here are a few shots of my studio/office space using my somewhat underpowered but useful Olympus Stylus Verve. It is only 4 megapixels, and its zoom is far from great, but the sucker has proven rugged an compact enough for my immediate use.

I really miss my Minolta Maxxum 7K. Still do not know what its fate was.

As is somewhat in evidence, i do in fact (or rather have) do large works. 4' x 4' is a preferred size, but I have wanted to work in larger, like 4' x 8' or larger. i simply lack the space and currently, time.

And yes, I prefer using rackmount machines to minitowers, and yes that is a cargo-grade travel rack on casters. I roll like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home