scribblelogue

A travelogue of scribbling in the margins

7.21.2005

Noo Cloonan

So instead of always showcasing the kruft I do, I figured we could change the pace and mention the quality stuff other people do, namely Becky Cloonan, whose work I admire quite a bit. She has a new series next year out on Vertigo/DC that takes on some rather interesting subject matter; Religion and Sex. The writer will be Steven Seagle, which tells me that overall, this will at bare minimum, will have some interesting dialogue and certainly good visuals (as a bonus, covers are being provided by Frank Quitely).

After a couple of years trading emails back and forth I finally met Becky at this years Alternative Press Expo, and have to say the woman deserves all the success she finds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home