scribblelogue

A travelogue of scribbling in the margins

7.16.2005

OK, So I Took Awhile Getting Out of Drydock

So the purpose of this blog is simple: I moonlight as an illustrator and fine artist, but I am almost always in a state of doodle-mode. I keep notepads all over the place, but even if I am somewhere without one, any paper surface will do, with just about any lead or ink based implement. On rare occasions something becomes the root of an idea that gets developed further. More often however, the ideas are fragments, cryptic inside jokes, and just straight up visual jibberish. It also tends to deviate heavily from my own finished works, both in tenor and in theme, that I thought I would give them their own home as kind of a series of small scribbled missives.

For the real material, please see my DevArt gallery, or the more recent releases from the Breed Art Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home